Arunachal Pradesh MTS Police vacancy 2018 full notification – apply online
Applications are invited from eligible candidates who are citizens of India for vacancy for the post of Cook/Water Carrier, Sweeper, Barber, Washer man, total 220 post in Arunachal Pradesh. Examination Pattern Total Written Exam marks – 300
Arunachal Pradesh MTS Police Vacancy 2018 full notification – apply online
Age Details – The age of candidates should be between 18 to 28 year as on 01/01/2018 Relaxation of upper age limit for APST Candidates is given up to maximum of 5 years.
Education and Qualification Details -Candidate Pass 8th Class Minimum
- Offline Application Starting Date – 25/04/2018
- Offline Application End Date – 31/05/2018
- Name of Department – Arunachal Pradesh Office of the Director General Police
- Name of Post – Cook/Water Carrier, Sweeper, Barber, Washer man
- Number of Total Post – 220
- D a t e o f E x a m – C o m i n g Soon ……………………………
Official Website Name – [button link=”http://www.arunpol.nic.in/”] visit[/button]
Application Process – Application form filled up and self attested copies of document/Certificates of educational qualification and age proof as per school certificate sent by ordinary post or directly submitted by hand at Police Headquarter Itanagar. Candidate Note only one application per candidate will be admitted. Last date of Application 31/05/2018 no application shall be accepted after last date of submission.
Exam Details – Trade Test and Written Exam Test, Medical Test
Trade Test – The Trade test will be conduct separately before written examination which will be qualifying in nature.
- The Candidate who do not attain the bench mark will be eliminated from the process of recruitment and will not be allowed to attend the written examination.
- Trade Knoledge, Skill and Innovatin and Presentation – Good /Average, Poor
Written Examination Subject – The candidate Qualifying the Trade test is Average, and Good allowed to appear in the written examination.
Examination Pattern – General English total No of marks – 100 , General Knowledge total no of marks – 100, Elementary Mathematics total no of marks – 100 Total Written Exam marks – 300
Medical Test – Candidate Qualify Written Exam will be able to attend medical Test.