Name of Board – Central Board of Secondary Education (C.B.S.E)
Name of Class – High School Exam Class 10th
Name of Subject – Social Science Model Paper 2019
Questions Paper Type – Model Question Paper
Examination Date – March 2019
CBSE Board Model Paper 2019 Social Science Class 10th. CBSE Sample Question paper 2019 Social Science PDf download. Most Important question for Social Science class 10th Central Board of Secondary Education.
CBSE Board Model Paper 2019 Social Science Class 10th
- Complaints are treated as testimony to the success of democracy. Justify this statement?
- The declining share of agriculture in the Gross Domestic Product (G.D.P.) is a matter of serious concern in India. Support the statement.
- Describe any five measures introduced by the French Revolutionaries to create a sense of collective identity among st the French people.
- Describe any five steps taken by the French to develop the Mekong Delta Region?
- Describe the importance of political parties in a Democratic Government?
- Describe the importance of regional political parties in strengthening democracy?
- Explain any five factors that are responsible for concentration of iron and steel industries mainly in Chhota Nagpur Plateau Region?
- Explain any five factors that are responsible for the location of the jute mills mainly along the banks of the Hugli River?
- Explain with examples. How can consumers and producers be benefited from foreign trade?
- Explain with examples. How have our markets been transformed in recent years?
- Explain. Why did Gandhi decide to launch a nationwide Satyagraha against the proposed Rowlact Act 1919? How was it opposed?
C.B.S.E Sample Question paper 2019 Social Science PDf download.
- Explain Why was the Salt March considered an effective symbol of resistance against colonialism?
- Premchand novels are filled with all kinds of powerful characters from all levels of society. Analyses the statement with examples.
- Print created the possibility of wide circulation of ideas and introduced a new world of debate and discussion. Analyze the statement in the context of religion in Europe.
- Justify the statement. Challenge is an opportunity for progress.
- Explain Why is there a need to develop rainwater harvesting system in India?
- Describe any three major problems faced by migrants in Bombay (Mumbai) during nineteenth century.
- Describe the role of Jobbers in the beginning of twentieth century in India.
- Describe the economic conditions of Britain after the First World War.