CPCT Syllabus 2018-19- MP CPCT Exam Pattern, Previous Paper & Practice Set
We are Provide MP CPCT old question paper, Important type for qualify CPCT Exam. Most Important Question for CPCT Exam in below read full article.
CPCT consist of two parts- Multi Choice Question having 75 questions from specified syllabus. Typing Skill Assessment- English Typing test and Hindi Typing test. The Test shall be of 120 Minutes duration distributed as under, 75 minutes for 75 Questions in Sections 1 – 6 and 15 Minutes for English typing test & 15 Minutes for Hindi typing test 5, 15 Minutes for reading instructions and switch over between languages in typing tests.
MP CPCT New Syllabus for Typing Exam 2018-2019
- Familiarity with computer systems
- Knowledge of Basic Computer Operations
- Proficiency in general IT skills
- Reading Comprehension
- Mathematical & Reasoning Aptitude
- General Awareness
- Keyboard Skills
1. Familiarity with computer systems-
- Input Devices such keyboard, mouse, light pen, touch screens, graphics tablets, joystick, Microphone, Optical Character Reader, M.I.C.R, Scanner, digital or web camera, card reader, bar code reader, bio metric sensor
- Awareness about different aspects regarding computer hardware such as generations and types of computers, types of printers, input/output devices.
- Concepts of Memory Units such as Gigabyte, Terabyte, Bit, Byte, Megabyte, etc
- Hardware components such as Central Processing Unit, arithmetic logic unit, control unit, memory unit.
- Output Devices such as Monitor or visual display unit, printer, speaker, plotter.
- Computer Languages such as Assembly Level Language, High Level Language, Machine Level Language, Interpreter, Compiler; Operating Systems such as Windows and Linux etc.
- Secondary Storage Devices such as Digital Video Disk, USB Pen Drives, floppy disks, Compact Disk, Blue Ray Disk, Solid State Drive etc.
- Computer software including software categories such as System Software, Proprietary Software, Open Source Software, Application Software, Embedded Software.
- Liquid Crystal Display (LCD), Universal Serial Bus (USB), Motherboard, Sound Card, Graphics Card, and related concepts.
2. Knowledge of Basic Computer Operations –
- File management functions such as copying files to memory disk, undoing mistakes, using default help modules, connecting to the Internet and downloading and uploading files, setup and printing of documents Compressing files; identifying and selecting suitable file formats and using them for transferring data
- Setting up a computer, booting and shutting down, logging on.
- setting up a new printer or webcam or scanner or other peripheral devices, understanding of steps to protect computers from power disturbances and basic troubleshooting including power backups.
- System Administration and Security concepts such as setting options and preferences in an Operating System, encryption of data, keeping personal data private and secure; creating strong passwords, changing passwords.
- checking a system for bugs, spyware or other malicious application through virus scanners.
- Determining an IP address, verifying physical connectivity to a network, installing and updating software packages, disabling applications from running on start-up, uninstalling a software from computer, customizing desktop background, resizing windows, volume controls of computer.
3. Proficiency in general IT skills
- Word processing skills such as creating a document, using spellcheck, creating tables, working with headers or footers, mail merge, document formatting etc. and common word processing related keyboard commands.
- Numeric Skills to deal with numbers and digits, using formulas, references, macros, tables, graphs through spreadsheets and common keyboard commands for spreadsheets. Presentation skills for sharing and understanding data in form of charts, graphs and data.
- Internet skills such as using search engine effectively to get the best desired result within short time; uploading and downloading information from the Internet and usage of Internet applications such as web sites, browsers, blogs, and Internet services such as Email, video conferencing, Online Collaboration etc
- Ability to read and understand passages in English comprising questions regarding locating information, identifying relationships, interpreting ideas, moods, characteristics of characters, tone of passage and getting the central theme
4. Mathematical & Reasoning Aptitude
- Mathematical Aptitude comprising concepts from Discount, Compound Interest & Annuities, Ratio & Proportions, Time, Work & Distance, 2 D & 3D Figures- Areas & Volumes)
- Reasoning Aptitude focusing on Verbal and Logical Reasoning focusing on deriving conclusions from logical premises or assess the validity of arguments based on statement of facts.
6. General Awareness
- Indian History & Indian Geography, Indian Economy, Indian Constitution, Trends in Current Affairs, Science & Technology.