GNTST & PNST Entrance Test 2019 Application, Date and Syllabus. MPPEB recently release a tentative exam date of GNTST & PNST Entrance Test 2019. The Professional Examination Board declared the tentative date of exam 08/06/2019 & 09/06/2019. Entrance test related all information in below.
GNTST & PNST Entrance Test – 2019
Important Dates (Tentative) –
- Start date to fill the online application form -05/05/2019
- Last date for filing online application form -20/05/2019
- Start date to Correction application. form – 05/05/2019
- Last date for Correction online application form – 25/05/2019
- Date of Examination – 08/06/2019 & 09/06/2019
Pre Nursing Selection test (PNST) – 2019
Pre Nursing Training Selection test (PNTST) – 2019 vacant 170 posts under the Directorate of Health Services and Medical Education Department, the admission test forms in the BSC Nursing Test or Pre Nursing Training Selection test (PNTST) are being filled online. If you pass this examination, you will get admission in Government Pre Nursing Training Centers.
Minimum Education Qualification – For admission to the BSc Nursing course, the applicant must pass the Class-12th Physics from CBSC / MP Board Board with Physics Chemistry and Biology subjects with 45 percent marks.
Details of admission posts in 120 posts under Public Health Services and Family Welfare Department
- Total Seat for unreserved Candidate – 60
- Total Seat for Scheduled Castes – 20
- Total Seat for Scheduled Tribes – 24
- Other Backward Classes – 16
50 posts under the Department of Health Education
- Total. posts. for unreserved category – 25
- Total posts for Scheduled Castes – 08
- Total posts. for Scheduled. Tribes – 10
- Total posts for Other Backward – 07
General Nursing Training Selection Test– 2019
For admission of 1040 posts under Public Health Services and Family Welfare Department, the General Nursing Training Selection test (GNTST) entrance examination form is being filled online. The examination is for appointment to the post of staff nurse. You can fill this form with the site of the MP online. This examination is for female applicants only. On passing the examination exam, the admission in the Government General Nursing Training Center will be available.
Education and Qualification- For admission in Government General Nursing Training Centers, the applicant should have passed the Secondary Education Board Madhya Pradesh Bhopal or equivalent board with the 12th class physics chemistry and biology subjects. With minimum 40 % marks.
General Nursing Training Post Details –
- Total Seat for unreserved Candidate – 446+ 59
- Total Seat for Scheduled Castes Candidate – 152 + 21
- Total Seat for Scheduled Tribes Category – 191 + 19
- Total Seat for for Other Backward Classes – 135+ 17
GNTST & PNST Entrance Test 2018 question paper – download pdf in hindi