MP Samvida Shala Shikshak Mathematics Syllabus Varg 1 pdf download
MPPEB official syllabus Math’s for MP Samvida Shala Shikshak Examination 2018. Read full notification.
MATHEMATICS syllabus for MP Vyapam Teacher Exam 2018
- Arithmetic– unitary method, average, profit & loss, simple interest, compound interest, length, mass, capacity, ratio & proportion, multiple & factor,time, simple fractions, decimal, percentage, lowest common multiple & highest common factor, logarithm Numbers (natural numbers, whole numbers, integers, rational numbers, rational numbers, irrational numbers and real numbers, complex numbers),.
- Algebra– linear equations with one & two variables and their applications, sets & operations on sets, quadratic equations & their principle partial fraction, simultaneous equations.
- Linear Inequalities- Graphical solution of linear inequalities in two variables.Algebraic solutions of linear inequalities in one variable and their representation on the number line. Absolute value, Inequality of means, Cauchy-Schwarz Inequality. Solution of system of linear inequalities in two variables- graphically.
- Relations & Functions- Number of elements in the Cartesian product of two finite sets. Ordered pairs, Cartesian product of sets. Definition of relation, pictorial diagrams, domain. co-domain and range of a relation. Function as a special kind of relation from one set to another. Union, intersection and complements of sets, and their algebraic properties, Relations, equivalence relations, mappings, one-one, into and onto mappings, composition of mappings. Binary operations. Pictorial representation a function, domain, co-domain & range of a function. Real valued function of the real variable, domain and range of these functions, constant, identity, polynomial, rational, modulus, signum and greatest integer functions with their graphs. Sum, difference, product and quotients of functions. Sets and their Representations.
MP Vyapam Teacher Eligibility test 2018 math’s Syllabus –
- Determinants and Matrices- Skew Symmetric Matrix, area of a triangle, application of determinants operations on matrices and commutative laws etc. transpose, coadjacent and inverse matrix, Definition & types, application of matrices for solving linear equations, Symmetric Matrix.
- Geometry- quadrilateral & circle and questions based on theorems, Angle & their types, parallel lines. triangle –types & properties, congruency of triangles, quadrilateral – types & properties, parallel lines, theorems on triangle, geometrical shapes, constructions & properties.
- Coordinate Geometry- Coordinates of a point, line, pairs of lines, circle and family of circles, conic section, three dimensional geometry.
- Scalar and Vector Quantities- position vector, two dimensional & three dimensional vector, scalar & vector products of vector and their properties, moment of couple, application of vectors in three dimensional geometry, Menstruations- Area & perimeter of triangle & quadrilateral, surface area & volume of cube, cuboids, cone, sphere, cylinder, Magnitude and direction of vector, to find out the distance between two skew lines etc.
- Trigonometry – Trigonometrically functions, identities and equations, properties of triangle, solution of triangles, height and distance, inverse trigonometrical functions.
- Statistics- Mean, Median, Mode, Bar Diagram, Measures of dispersion, Range, Mean Deviation, Variance and Standard Deviation, Analysis of frequency Distributions, Permutation and combination, probability.
- Mathematical Reasoning- Statements, New statement from Old, Special Words/Phrases, Implications, Validating Statements.
MP Samvida Shala Shikshak Mathematics Syllabus Grade 1
- Sequences and Series- geometric progression, harmonic progression, special series, Arithmetic progression, exponential and logarithmic series.
- Elementary Number Theory- Principle of Induction; First Principle, Second Principle,Peano’s Axioms Third Principle, Basis, Representation Theorem, Euler’s totient function, Theorems of Fermat and Wilson, Greatest Integer Function Test of Divisibility, Euclid’s algorithm, The Unique Factorisation Theorem, Congruence, Sum of divisors of a number . .
- Differentiation & Integration– Function, limit and continuity, differentiation, successive differentiation, application of derivatives, integration, fundamental theorem on integration, definite integration differential equation.
- Calculus- Leibnitz theorem. Maclaurin and Taylor series expansions. Linear equations and equations reducible to the linear form. Exact differential equations. Linear differential equations with constant coefficients. Homogeneous linear ordinary differential equations. Linear differential equations of second order.
- Differential Equations
- Mathematical induction & binomial theorem
- Linear Programming
- Algebra and Trigonometry
- Advanced Calculus.
- Real Analysis
- Complex Analysis
- Metric Spaces
- Abstract Algebra
- Vector Analysis and Geometry