Rajasthan pharmacist syllabus 2018 pdf download.
Rajasthan pharmacist syllabus 2018 pdf download. Pharmaceutics- Study of immunological products. Introduction of different dosage forms, Packaging of pharmaceuticals, Metrology, Size separation, Mixing & Homogenization, Clarification & Filtration, Extraction & Galenicals, Distillation, Sterilization, Aseptic techniques, Processing of Tablets, Introduction to drying process, Processing of Capsules. Prescriptions, Incompatibilities in prescriptions, Posology, Dispensed Medications, Powders, Liquid oral Dosage forms- Monophonic, Biphasic Liquid Dosage Forms- Suspensions, Emulsions, Semi-Solid Dosage Forms- Ointments, Pastes, Jellies, Suppositories & passerines, Dental & cosmetic preparations, Sterile Dosage forms- Parenteral dosage forms, Sterility testing, Ophthalmic products.
Pharmacist Exam Date and Admit Card 2018 – Updated soon………
- Name of the Posts – Rajasthan Pharmacist Recruitment 2018
- Number of Pharmacist Vacancies – 1736
- Advertisement Date – 15.08.2018
- Starting Date to Apply Online – 16.08.2018
- Last Date of Online application Submit – 15.09.2018
- Final Date for Payment of Application Fees – 15.09.2018
- Admit Card Release Date – coming soon
- Mode of Application Apply – Online Mode
Rajasthan pharmacist syllabus 2018 pdf download. (official )
Pharmaceutical Chemistry- Acids, bases & buffers, Antioxidants, Gastrointestinal agents, Topical Agent, Antimicrobial & Astringents, Dental Products, Respiratory stimulants, Expectorant & Emetics, Antidotes, Major Intra & Extra cellular electrolytes, Inorganic official compounds, Radio pharmaceutical & contrast media, Quality control of Drugs & pharmaceutical, Identification tests for cations & anions.
Introduction to the nomenclature of organic chemical systems, The chemistry of pharmaceutical organic compounds (Antiseptics & Disinfectants, Sulfonamides, Antiparticle Drugs, Anti- tubercular Drugs, Antimoebic & Antithetical Drugs, Antibiotic, Anti fungal agent, Antimalarial Drugs, Tranquilizers, Hypnotics, General, Anesthetics, Antidepressant Drugs, Adrenergic drugs, Adrenergic antagonist, Cholinergic Antagonists, Diuretic Drugs, Cardiovascular Drugs, Hypoglycemia Agents, Coagulants & Anti coagulants, Local aesthetics, Analgesics & Antipathetic, Non-steriodal anti-inflammatory agents, Diagnostic Agarts, Anticonvulsants, cardiacglycosides, Antiarrhythmic, Antihypertensives & Vitamins, Steroidal Drugs, Anti-Neoplastic Drugs.
Pharmacology– Definition, history & scope of Pharmacology ,Various systems of classification of drugs & natural origin, Adulteration & drug evaluation, Brief outline of f alkaloids, terpenoids, glycosides, volatile oils, tannins & resins, Occurrence, distribution, organoleptic evaluation, chemical constituents including tests wherever applicable & therapeutic efficacy of various drugs, Pharmaceutical aids, Miscellaneous drugs.
Biochemistry & Clinical Pathology –
- Introduction to Pathology of blood & urine.
- Lymphocytes & platelets, their role in health & disease, Erythrocytes.
- Introduction to biochemistry, Carbohydrates, Lipids, Vitamins, Enzymes, Therapeutics.
Human Anatomy & Physiology –
- Skeletal System, Cardiovascular System, Respiratory system.
- Sensory Organs, Digestive System, Endocrine System, Reproductive system.
- Urinary System, Muscular System, Central Nervous System.
- Scope of Anatomy & physiology, Elementary tissues.
Health Education & community pharmacy –
- Fundamental principles of microbiology, Communicable diseases.
- Arthropod borne infections, Surface infection.
- Respiratory infections, Intestinal infection.
- Sexually transmitted diseases, Non-communicable diseases, Epidemiology.
- Concept of health, Nutrition & health, First aid, Environment & health.
Pharmacology & Toxicology –
- Introduction to pharmacology.
- Routes of administration of drugs, General mechanism of drugs action.
- Drugs acting on the central Nervous system, Drugs acting on respiratory system.
- Autacoids, Cardio vascular drugs, Drugs affecting renal function, Hormones & hormone antagonists, Drugs acting on digestive system.
- Chemotherapy of microbial diseases, Disinfectants & antiseptics.
Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence –
- Origin & nature of pharmaceutical legislation in India.
- Principles & significance of professional Ethics,
- Pharmacy Act, 1948.
- The Drugs & Cosmetics Act, 1940,
- The Drugs & Magic Remedies Act, 1954
- Narcotic Drugs & psychotropic substances Act, 1985,
- Latest Drugs order in force
General Knowledge Question –
- Major Sources of Rajasthan’s History.
- Major prehistoric civilizations.
- Rajasthani fair, festival, folk song instrument.
- Principals of Rajasthan & their achievements.
- Features of architecture.
- Important Fortresses, Smarter, Structures.
- Religious Movement of Rajasthan.
- Rajasthan jewelry, folk dance.
- Information about the folk goddesses of Rajasthan.
- Rajasthani major paintings styles.
- Information about the h&iwork art of Rajasthan.
- Major works of state language, regional bidding & literature.
- Integration of state.
- Geography of the State.
- Minerals & Commodities, Forest & Wildlife Conservation.
- Political Renaissance & Development of Rajasthan – Women’s Special Reference.