SSC Job 2018 GD Constable Recruitment – Apply 54953 Posts – ssc jobs for graduates ssc vacancy 2018 ssc job list s s c rules 2018 – gd Constable requirement 2018 54953 post apply online s s c recruitment graduate level
SSC Job 2018 GD Constable Recruitment – Apply 54953 Posts
SSC Constable (GD) requirement 2018 54953 post apply online. SSC Constable Examination Details and SSC Constable Previous year paper details read full notification. The staff selection commission will conduct and open examination for recruitment to the post of constable general duty in Border Security Force BSF and CISF Central Reserve Police Force and other post online registration opening 21 July 2018. SSC police constable requirement 2018 closing date 20 August 2018. Application will accepted through online Computer Based examination will be conducted by the staff selection commission in English and Hindi physical Efficiency Test/ physical standard test/ medical examination will be scheduled and conducted by the CAPFS
How to Apply Online for SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2018 candidate follow step by step –
- Visit the official website of SSC – nic.in
- Click on the Apply button
- The new window will be displayed on the screen
- click on the “GD-Constable” button
- Start filling the online application form by filling correct information such as – Name, Address, Category Educational Qualifications, E-mail, Mobile Number etc.
- Don’t forget to fill an identification mark in SSC Constable GD.
- Pay the fees to confirm your registration that will only be considered after the payment of application fees
- Take a hard copy of registration form.
age limit- candidate must be a citizen of India. 18-23 ear as ON 1st August 2018. Candidate should not have been done earlier than 2 August 1995 note the upper age limit is relax able for SC ST OBC ex-servicemen and other candidate in according the government order.
Qualification Details – 10th/12th Pass Candidate apply
Examination centre detail – Agra Bhopal Indore Chhindwara Guna Khandwa Satna Lucknow Kanpur Agra and other
- Name of examination board – Staff Selection Commission
- Name of post – constable GD
- Total number of post – 54953
- Online application starting date – 21 July 2018
- Online application closing date – 20 August 2018
- The examination will be advertised by SSC
- SSC official website – www.ssc.nic.in
- The examination will be advertised by SSC
- SSC GD Constable Application Fee 2018 : General and OBC Candidates must have to pay Rs. 100/- Only and there is no application fee for the SC/ST/PWD candidates.
scheme of examination- computer based examination date of examination will be intimated in due course . all candidate whose online application are found to be in order will be called to appear in the Computer Based examination. the Computer Based examination will consist of one object type paper containing hundred question carrying under mark with the following composition.
SSC constable GD exam pattern 2018-
- part A – General Intelligence and reasoning and reasoning total number of question 25 Total number of marks 25
- part B – general knowledge and general awareness- total number of question 25 Total number of marks 25
- part C- Elementary Mathematics high school level total number of question 25 Total number of marks 25
- Part D – English/Hindi total number of question 25 Total number of marks 25
Part A – General Intelligence and reasoning – analytical aptitude and ability to observe and distinguish patterns will be tested through questions principally of nonverbal type. this component may include questions on analogies. Similarities and princess differences
PART B – GENERAL KNOWLEDGE AND GENERAL AWARENESS
Questions in this section will be mentioned for checking candidate’s general awareness. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to sports, history, culture, geography, economic scene, general polity, Indian constitution, and scientific research etc.
PART C: ELEMENTARY MATHEMATICS
This paper will be include question on problem relating to number system computation of whole numbers decimal and fraction and relationship between numbers fundamental arithmetical operations for circuit and average interest profit and loss discount mensuration time fundamental arithmetical operations, percentages, ratio and proportion, averages, interest, profit and loss, discount, menstruation, time and distance, ratio and time, time and work, etc.
PART D: ENGLISH/HINDI
basic English & Hindi, basic comprehension would can be tested in written exam.
SSC Job 2018 GD Constable Recruitment – Apply 54953 Posts In Hindi – ssc jobs for graduates ssc vacancy 2018 ssc job list s s c rules 2018 – gd Constable requirement 2018 54953 post apply online s s c recruitment graduate level